Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Family

For a long time I had a hard time getting family pictures taken. Mostly because of the expense, but my mom got a new camera and was willing to take the pictures for us, that made it a lot easier on the wallet! Now that the kids are older it's even harder because we can't get everyone together, let alone coordinate clothes, because everyone knows that is a must if you're going to have a family picture taken! This was one of our funnest family photo shoots! I only have one regret! Bryan and I should have gotten in there and jumped in the air with our kids! Although I'm not sure jumping like that is a good idea for me, not quite sure if I would land on my feet!
This page is done with a storytellers club pack! I just love them! We used to get the greatest deals at the scrapbook expo, but they haven't been there in awhile. I also have to give credit to my mom for helping me with the layout! I knew I wanted to scrapbook the pictures and knew what storytellers pack I wanted to use, but was not coming up with any ideas on how to lay it out. She is really good at putting pages together and all of her pages are cute! I used Kiwi Lane templates. The pattern paper is from Three bugs in a Rug. I love love love their paper! I have almost one full paper box with just Three Bugs paper in it.

I inked the edges of everything and added a few buttons and brads. Easy Peasy! Best thing about storytellers is that it has everything you need in it, borders, sayings, punch outs!  
Favorite picture on the page? The picture in the corner, with my son pouting I think it's so funny! Mostly because it is a fake pout! I have so much fun with my boys, they make me laugh everyday! 
Super fun pictures and a super fun and easy layout! 

No comments: