Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My Family loves In-N- Out burger!!! Before it came to Utah we always looked forward to stopping there on our way to Disneyland. I wanted to make sure I took pictures of all the vacation, not just Disneyland, even if we did look a little weird taking pictures in a burger joint!
I had a lot of fun scrapbooking this page! I paperpieced the title by just going on line and finding the image. I sized it the way I wanted and traced it onto tracing paper. I use carbon paper to trace the image onto the different papers I want to use and then layered it.

I just used plain white paper for my background. The yellow arrow paper and the red checkered is from a foil pad I got from Hobby Lobby a long time ago, I can't remember the brand of paper or the name of the pad. I used the cricut to cut my palm trees. The hamburger is an embossable from We R Memory Keepers, I paper pieced the cup and the fries. The word yum is done using foam letters from Adorn it. The little life tile at the top is a paper clip piece from Heidi Grace. 
See? There are fun pages to make even with pictures as simple as eating a hamburger!!!

No comments: