Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Zions

It's always hard for me to do nature pages. I always am more productive when I scrapbook if I have a theme, nature just isn't specific enough for me. This page however came together really fast and was easy! Thanks to Crate Paper!

Crate Paper has the cutest packets! I have had this one for a long time and just didn't know what pictures to put with it. This pack came with the pattern paper, sticker letters and numbers, glitter dies, and glitter stickers. 
I used my kiwi lane templates to make the waves at the bottom, and again I used my walnut distressing ink to make it look worn. I used my circle cutter to make the circle at the top of the page. The jewel brads are from a QVC pack my sister got me at the convention a long time ago. My title is made using foam letters from Adorn it, they have the cutest letters I always stock up when we go to the Expo. I used the sticker letters from the pack to spell the words "national park" 
I put almost all of my die cuts on pop dots to give the page some dimension. There you have it! Another easy page!!! Have fun Scrapping!!