Monday, February 24, 2014

M&M World

The m&m outlet in Las Vegas is a really fun place to visit. They have all sorts of things to buy and you can watch a 3D movie starring the m&ms. A great place to visit, and don't forget to pick up some chocolate while you're there!




There aren't any m&m embellishments to buy, so for this page I had to create my own. My background is just plain black cardstock and I used pattern paper from a Die Cuts paper pad, again, can't remember the name of it. 




I went online and found the m&m characters sized them to fit my page and traced and paper pieced them. They were a lot of fun to do, other than the eyebrows they were pretty easy, I found myself misplacing the eyebrows a lot and did a lot of searching! I did the same thing with my title. I did the word 
"world" with button letters from Doodlebug Designs. 
I made my m&m's using a circle punch and cut "m"s out with my cuttlebug. I made this little cluster and also a border running down the side of the page.
I recommend eating m&m's while working on a page like this, it really does help with your inspiration, but when isn't chocolate inspirational?



No comments: