Monday, February 10, 2014

Gettin Dirty!

We took the kids four wheeling with my Aunt and Uncle and had a blast. Now anyone that knows me knows how much I hate dirt! I have always liked my kids to look and smell clean! So I nearly had a stroke when they got back from their long ride on the four wheelers and Parker actually had dirt braces he was so filthy! I think it took 3 baths to get them clean, but it sure made for a fun scrapbooking page!!
I love We R Memory Keepers!!! They have the cutest paper! This paper is from their comstock collection, along with the matching ribbon. The orange brackets,  the tag with the word "happy" and chipboard letters used for the word "DIRT" are also part of that same collection.
I made tags to go behind the title out of chipboard and covered them with paper. I used my walnut distressing ink to dirty up the edges of my tags, paper, and brackets.
The "playin in the mud" sticker and the "dign drt" license plate are made by Karen Foster designs.
Unfortunately I don't remember where I got the outdoor tag or the stinky dirty boys fabric sticker.

The poem on the page is something I wrote. I love to write poems, but it is super hard for me to think of them, I usually come up with them when I take showers!!! The best ideas are born in the shower! 


No comments: